Round Rock Health and Wellness offers private acupuncture therapy. We are excited to offer affordable and compassion health care to all our Austin and Round Rock, TX patients.
We can combine services with your acupuncture treatments such as cupping, and microcurrent stimulation. Our Acupuncturist also can recommend herbal supplements to accentuate your acupuncture experience. We would love to give you more information, and have a consultation with you at our office.
Some of the techniques used by our practitioners are:
- Acupuncture with Electro-stimulation
- Ear or Auricular Acupuncture
- Cupping (using plastic suction cups)
- Gua Sha (a scraping technique used to stimulate blood flow and healing. More specifically, used to “scrape” over a muscle or sore spot to help move toxins out, break up scar tissue or get rid of tendonitis.)
- TDP Mineral Heat Lamp (a therapeutic substitute for Moxibustion)
- Prescription of Chinese Herbs and Chinese Herb Consultations
- Chinese Nutrition (In TCM, Nutrition is considered the first line of defense in health matters.)
- Initial Acupuncture Session $88 ($83 for members)
- Follow Up Sessions $82 ($76 for members)
- Package of 5 Follow Up Sessions $225
- 60 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $89
- 75 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $107
"Every Massage therapist and office staff member I have interacted with over the past 10 years have all been fabulous. I definitely recommend to everyone for both massage and chiropractic services! I have been a member for over 10 years and extremely happy with Round Rock Health & Wellness!"- C.P. / Google / Jun 12, 2017
"Love this place! Dr. Miller is a wonderful chiropractor. She has gentle techniques and is very effective in helping me with my back and neck issues. All of the staff is warm and helpful. They have fantastic LMTs and acupuncturists who have helped a great deal in helping me heal."- E.S. / Yelp / Nov 25, 2017
"I have been a client for many years. The front desk and massage therapists have always been wonderful. I love the quiet, relaxing atmosphere for massage. Dr. Blair has been great also. She really helped my daughter after she hurt her back. She is an athlete who really pushes her body, and Dr. Blair always seems to know what to do to get her back to better health."- D.W. / Google / Nov 13, 2017
"Great service for the price. Very professional, and excellent therapists!"- R.A. / Google / Nov 13, 2017
"I've been a member for over a year. I come every month for a full body massage and every time I leave in total bliss thanks to Becca. She's soooo amazing. She relaxes my whole body and soul! She's extremely good! I highly recommend this place. I've also tried other massage therapists at this center and all of them were really good! The rooms are nice, private and very comfortable. Front desk is always very helpful, friendly and polite."- M.R. / Yelp / Nov 12, 2017
Plan Your Procedure
Feel Better, Healthier
We want you to feel better and healthier than ever before! We offer our acupuncture services in a private setting. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Call and schedule your first appointment at Round Rock Health and Wellness today.