Round Rock Health and Wellness offers private acupuncture therapy. We are excited to offer affordable and compassion health care to all our Austin and Round Rock, TX patients.
We can combine services with your acupuncture treatments such as cupping, and microcurrent stimulation. Our Acupuncturist also can recommend herbal supplements to accentuate your acupuncture experience. We would love to give you more information, and have a consultation with you at our office.
Some of the techniques used by our practitioners are:
- Acupuncture with Electro-stimulation
- Ear or Auricular Acupuncture
- Cupping (using plastic suction cups)
- Gua Sha (a scraping technique used to stimulate blood flow and healing. More specifically, used to “scrape” over a muscle or sore spot to help move toxins out, break up scar tissue or get rid of tendonitis.)
- TDP Mineral Heat Lamp (a therapeutic substitute for Moxibustion)
- Prescription of Chinese Herbs and Chinese Herb Consultations
- Chinese Nutrition (In TCM, Nutrition is considered the first line of defense in health matters.)
- Initial Acupuncture Session $69
- Follow Up Sessions $59
- Package of 5 Follow Up Sessions $225
- 60 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $89
- 75 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $107
"Anyone will be more than happy with any service they receive here. I have been a client for a couple of years now and have sent numerous friends and family that have all been satisfied customers. There is not enough room here to write all of the amazing things about this place and their phenomenal employees!"- J.M. / Yelp / May 06, 2012
"Great massage therapists! Lydia Hartweg has been working hard on my very tired muscles!!"- J.T. / Google / May 29, 2017
"Dr. Binner is always fantastic, and has truly helped my wife and myself. Their monthly chiropractic plans are very affordable, and so worth it."- D.B. / Google / May 29, 2017
"Quiet, clean & professional"- B.W. / Google / May 29, 2017
"I highly recommend Round Rock Health and Wellness for massages. I have had wonderful monthly massages there for many years! I also have had great chiropractic treatments there with Dr. Binner. My experiences could not have been better. I hope they can continue for many more years!"- A.J. / Google / May 22, 2017
Plan Your Procedure
Feel Better, Healthier@headingTag>
We want you to feel better and healthier than ever before! We offer our acupuncture services in a private setting. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Call and schedule your first appointment at Round Rock Health and Wellness today.