Round Rock Health and Wellness offers private acupuncture therapy. We are excited to offer affordable and compassion health care to all our Austin and Round Rock, TX patients.
We can combine services with your acupuncture treatments such as cupping, and microcurrent stimulation. Our Acupuncturist also can recommend herbal supplements to accentuate your acupuncture experience. We would love to give you more information, and have a consultation with you at our office.
Some of the techniques used by our practitioners are:
- Acupuncture with Electro-stimulation
- Ear or Auricular Acupuncture
- Cupping (using plastic suction cups)
- Gua Sha (a scraping technique used to stimulate blood flow and healing. More specifically, used to “scrape” over a muscle or sore spot to help move toxins out, break up scar tissue or get rid of tendonitis.)
- TDP Mineral Heat Lamp (a therapeutic substitute for Moxibustion)
- Prescription of Chinese Herbs and Chinese Herb Consultations
- Chinese Nutrition (In TCM, Nutrition is considered the first line of defense in health matters.)
- Initial Acupuncture Session $88 ($83 for members)
- Follow Up Sessions $82 ($76 for members)
- Package of 5 Follow Up Sessions $225
- 60 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $89
- 75 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $107
"Every Massage therapist and office staff member I have interacted with over the past 10 years have all been fabulous. I definitely recommend to everyone for both massage and chiropractic services! I have been a member for over 10 years and extremely happy with Round Rock Health & Wellness!"- C.P. / Google / Jun 12, 2017
"I LOVE Dr. Binner and Dr. Blaire! I always leave my chiropractic appointments feeling so much better than I did when I got there. My daughter and I are both patients there and love it!"- S.F. / Yelp / Jan 30, 2018
"This place has been life-saving! I have gone to them for a massage when I could barely walk and it made the world of difference. I also have gone to see Blair Miller for prenatal therapy to help get my body ready for birth and it has been life changing! She is amazing!!! Definitely recommend Round Rock Health & Wellness!"- A.H. / Google / Jan 28, 2018
"I’ve never been a fan of visiting the chiropractor due to poor prior experiences, so when my wife convinced me to visit Dr. Miller for the first time I was expecting more of the same. What I wasn’t expecting was how friendly the receptionist was with myself and my family. Also, Dr. Miller explained everything she was doing and by the time i was finished, I felt like I was two inches taller by the time I left and felt better than I have in a long time. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone!"- M.H. / Google / Jan 08, 2018
"Great! Saw doctor Blair and really liked it."- R.L. / Google / Jan 01, 2018
Plan Your Procedure
Feel Better, Healthier
We want you to feel better and healthier than ever before! We offer our acupuncture services in a private setting. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Call and schedule your first appointment at Round Rock Health and Wellness today.