Round Rock Health and Wellness offers private acupuncture therapy. We are excited to offer affordable and compassion health care to all our Austin and Round Rock, TX patients.
We can combine services with your acupuncture treatments such as cupping, and microcurrent stimulation. Our Acupuncturist also can recommend herbal supplements to accentuate your acupuncture experience. We would love to give you more information, and have a consultation with you at our office.
Some of the techniques used by our practitioners are:
- Acupuncture with Electro-stimulation
- Ear or Auricular Acupuncture
- Cupping (using plastic suction cups)
- Gua Sha (a scraping technique used to stimulate blood flow and healing. More specifically, used to “scrape” over a muscle or sore spot to help move toxins out, break up scar tissue or get rid of tendonitis.)
- TDP Mineral Heat Lamp (a therapeutic substitute for Moxibustion)
- Prescription of Chinese Herbs and Chinese Herb Consultations
- Chinese Nutrition (In TCM, Nutrition is considered the first line of defense in health matters.)
- Initial Acupuncture Session $88 ($83 for members)
- Follow Up Sessions $82 ($76 for members)
- Package of 5 Follow Up Sessions $225
- 60 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $89
- 75 Minute Acupuncture plus East West Massage $107
"Every Massage therapist and office staff member I have interacted with over the past 10 years have all been fabulous. I definitely recommend to everyone for both massage and chiropractic services! I have been a member for over 10 years and extremely happy with Round Rock Health & Wellness!"- C.P. / Google / Jun 12, 2017
"They are so nice and helpful. I've only been 3 times and already notice a huge difference in my pain level and range of motion."- P.W. / Yelp / May 11, 2018
"Dr. Blair is extremely knowledgeable and very gentle. I've also had great experiences with the massage and acupuncture here."- A.Y. / Yelp / Apr 28, 2018
"I had my first Chiropractic treatment yesterday with Dr. Miller and I am beyond pleased. I have been struggling with Sciatic pain for well over 5 years and the treatment I received in one visit was amazing. I left feeling the blood flow and some relief just in one visit. Highly recommend going to see Dr. Miller."- M.C. / Google / Apr 25, 2018
"Where do I even begin? I have nothing but positive things to say about RRHWC. You walk in the door to see 1 of 3 sweet, bright eyed desk girls who all know my daughter & I by name. The office is so clean and well put together too. The massage staff are amazing as well, Stefanie is my favorite for sure, so kind but has the strong hands???????? Now on to, Dr. Blair. I could say she saves my life DAILY. I have an awful back condition, two different issues, in two separate parts of my back. I have been trying chiropractor after chiropractor, but tired of the cookie cutter treatment I was being given. Dr. Blair takes the time to talk with me every time about what’s going on, and what the solution is. Whether is an adjustment from her, a change in diet, or just some stretches; she lays it all out for me. Not to mention, she give my daughter amazing care. Solving our digestive issues, allergies, and especially her ATTITUDE :) If you’re looking for a chiropractor just stop now because you’ve found the one!"- C.E. / Google / Apr 24, 2018
Plan Your Procedure
Feel Better, Healthier
We want you to feel better and healthier than ever before! We offer our acupuncture services in a private setting. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Call and schedule your first appointment at Round Rock Health and Wellness today.